Standards & Policies
We offer a relaxing environment where “quiet time is all the time” and we strive to ensure that our guests have the positive experience they are seeking. In order to make certain that each guest feels respected we have implemented the following house policies, many of which are standard and not unique to our property but may not suit everyone. We have determined though, that they offer the most consideration for fellow guests and are reflective of the nature of this property.
Please read through the following and decide before reserving if we are well suited to your expectations. We do not want anyone to be disappointed.
🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍 🟍
We are a 100% non-smoking or vaping property with no designated smoking area. We ask pot smokers to please not bring their product into the suites or cottage as even though it’s not being smoked inside, the aroma takes days to remove. We will happily supply airtight containers for storage on the deck or patio.
- For health & safety reasons and for water clarity, sessions are limited to about 30 minutes per every 4 hours. Music, cell phones, glass and unregistered guests are not permitted. Plastic ware for beverages is provided.
- Guests must shower and cleanse themselves of body oils, lotions etc, before using the hot tubs.
- Hot tubs close at 11:00 PM.
- As conversations can easily be heard through the patio partitions we ask our guests to keep outdoor conversations low-key and quiet to respect your neighbour’s privacy. Music is not permitted outside, through the doors or windows.
- Please do not linger on the patios after 11:00 PM.
- Bacon, fish, seafood and other products with strong, long lasting aromas or that spatter grease must be cooked on the barbecue which is fully equipped to accommodate these items.
- The dock closes at dusk or 9:00 PM, whichever comes first. Fishing, crab traps or motorized watercraft are not permitted.
To guarantee a quiet and serene environment, no visitors please without prior approval and no outside spa services are permitted.
There is on-site guest parking for 3 average sized passenger vehicles, one for each suite. Depending on our occupancy, oversized vehicles / trucks may have to unload and then park on Marine Way.